Sunday, August 23, 2009

Hello again!


It's been a while sorry, I've had computer issues. Yes computer issues not user issues! While I've been out of contact I've created a couple of new classes for September. The Leafy Wreath above and a Christmas Planner Diary, that can be reused every year!!! If you'd like to make either one check out http://www.scrapbookingbydesign.co.nz/ classes.
So strange to be thinking about Christmas already! My mate next door Emma got me thinking about the festive season when she showed me this awesome book she's just got called "Sew Green" by Betz White. Great ideas for "economical" (not cheap) Christmas Gifts! I've been looking at Betz White's blog and it's got so many cool ideas! Check it out! I'm in the process of making some cool felt creations, keep checking in to see them complete.




No comments:

Post a Comment