Saturday, May 15, 2010




Kia Ora! Its been so long since I posted, I'm sorry if you were hanging out for my exciting updates, he he he.


A lot has happened since my last post. I am still working at Scrapbook Studio and enjoying the access to Lisa's gorgeous fabric choices as well as the papers of course.


I have attached a photo of some toys I've been making. The owls were for my girls for Christmas and are stuffed with mini polystyrene balls for squishyness. I made up the pattern after seeing some cute owls on etsy. Check out my ancient sewing machine behind. Its vintage you know?


The Bunnies (or monsters) are made from socks with faces embroidered for cuteness. I donated a family of them to church and have some left to give to another charity my friend Emma recommended.
I am so glad I have gotten back to blogging, I find some really cool ideas by visiting others blogs.


1 comment:

  1. gorgeous toys, the owls are so cute! Just found your new craft blog!!

    ReplyDelete