Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Gateway Layout

I know I'm going on about SENZ a lot so I'll try to make this my last post about it. Still buzzing sorry, my Stamping Up friend Karen just got an ear bashing at our card making class.
Just thought I'd show you the layout I taught at the event I will no longer talk about. This was the adult layout, the photos of my kids class are on another computer so cant show that one sorry. If you like this layout I am repeating it as a class at Scrapbook Studio in August. It is created using loads of different techniques, my fave being covering chipboard letters with brown metal foil and then embossing them in the Cuttlebug. I'm sure I'll be using it loads.



2 comments:

  1. Hey Nickie, was a great surpize popping in here, you have posted loads!!! The blog is looking great and I just love the wallpaper, will have to jazz mine up, getting sick of it...lol, your work is fantasic love the necklace too. Going to post the link to your blog in the forum :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow very nice creating!!

    ReplyDelete