Monday, July 27, 2009

More Metal Works

Check out what I created this evening, the kids went to bed and I made a mess on the kitchen bench. And yes it is my attempt at making a felt cupcake.
It was such a gorgeous afternoon today I had to stop and take some photos around where we live.









I told you that I love using metal for titles, here is another example. This layout is the Scrapbook Studio July Monthly kit. Its a photo of my talented daughter Maria. She's snapped herself in the mirror and unknown to her I found the photo and had to use it. I just love the Damask Hambly Transperancy too.

1 comment:

  1. That cupcake is sooo adorable Nickie, forgot to tell you yesterday. Check out this link for more cupcake inspiration!!

    http://www.betzwhite.com click on blog, you might have to scroll through the archives, she put out a really cool book called 'Warm Fuzzies'

    ReplyDelete